Dental Implants Huntington Beach
The dental implants will not hurt the patient if we work with numbed nerves. Dr. Kiet Tran is an expert in dental implants Huntington Beach treatments. There are several signs and indications which may lead to a dental implant treatment. For example, missing teeth, difficulty in chewing, loose dentures, bone loss, long-term tooth damage, or overall deteriorating oral health. If you are facing any of this in the Huntington Beach area, come and see Dr. Kiet today.
Dr. Kiet Tran, The Dental Implants Huntington Beach Specialist
Do you know that your oral health is linked to your overall health? Dr. Tran is ready to help you maintain exceptional oral health.
In order for us to properly evaluate your case, you will initially require a consultation and diagnostic appointment to determine the treatment path necessary for your case. This includes determining whether or not your case will require extractions and gathering the appropriate information via X-rays, Panoramic scans and impressions, and any other photos required.
Directly after this consultation, you will be scheduled for implant surgery, if necessary, in which the new replacement teeth are fitted and adjusted all in one appointment, including any necessary extractions. Rest assured that your dental implant procedure in Huntington Beach will be smooth and comfortable.
What Is Involved in Getting a Dental Implant in Huntington Beach?
The dental implant Huntington Beach process begins with the development of an individualized treatment plan tailored to a patient’s specific needs. This plan was created by a team of professionals experienced in oral surgery and restorative dentistry. After a small post made of titanium, called a tooth root implant, is placed into the bone socket of the missing tooth, the jawbone healing process takes 6–12 weeks.
Once the implant has bonded with the jawbone, an abutment is attached to the post that will securely hold the new tooth. This involves taking impressions of your teeth and creating a model of your bite to determine the new tooth shape and size. The new tooth or teeth will be matched to the color of your natural teeth. The replacement teeth look, feel, and function like natural teeth due to the implant being secured in the jawbone. In lieu of individual crowns, some patients may also have attachments placed on the implant to retain and support a removable denture. Dr. Kiet Tran performs dental implant procedures in his Huntington Beach office.
Meet The Wisdom Teeth Guru, Dental Implant Specialist Huntington Beach
A dental implant is an artificial tooth root that is placed into the jaw to hold a replacement tooth or bridge.
Dental implants can last a lifetime with proper care and maintenance.
The cost of a dental implant can range from $1,000-$5,000 depending on the complexity of the case.
The number of implants needed will depend on the health of the jawbone and type of replacement being placed.
Yes, dental implants are considered a safe and effective replacement for missing teeth.
The procedure to place a dental implant is generally painless. Afterward, there may be some minor discomfort as the area heals. Dr. Kiet ensures a smooth dental implant procedure at his Huntington Beach dental office.
Recovery after dental implant surgery typically takes about 4–6 weeks. During this time, follow your dental professional’s instructions on how to care for the area and maintain your oral hygiene routine.
Schedule Appointment Now
What Are the Advantages of Dental Implants?
Dental implants provide various benefits, such as a more aesthetically pleasing look, better speech, enhanced comfort, easier eating, improved self–confidence, better oral health, and durability. Furthermore, they are much more convenient than dentures, being permanent solutions which do not need to be removed or require messy adhesive. For these reasons, many people enjoy the advantages of opting for dental implantation procedure at our Huntington Beach dental clinic.
Dr. Kiet Tran – Best dentist for Dental Implants Huntingtin Beach. Learn more about Dr. Kiet.
Can Anyone Get Dental Implants in Huntington Beach?
If you are looking into implants in Huntington Beach, your dentist can determine whether or not they are right for you. Generally, individuals who are healthy enough for a routine dental extraction or oral surgery qualify for implants. However, people with certain conditions, such as uncontrolled chronic disorders like diabetes or heart disease, or those who have been exposed to radiation therapy to the head or neck area, must be considered on a case by case basis. Additionally, it is important for implant patients to maintain good oral hygiene and regular dental checkups.
All On 4 Dental Implants in Huntington Beach
“All-on-4” dental implants are a dental restoration technique designed to replace a full arch of missing teeth with just four dental implants. This procedure is used for patients who have lost most or all of their teeth in one or both arches (upper and lower jaws).
Here’s an overview of what the surgery entails and what you can expect:
- Initial Consultation: Before the surgery, you will have an initial consultation with your oral surgeon or dentist. They will evaluate your dental health, take X-rays, and discuss the treatment plan.
- Surgery Day: On the day of the surgery, you will be given anesthesia (local or general) to ensure you are comfortable and pain-free during the procedure.
- Implant Placement: The oral surgeon will then strategically place four dental implants into the jawbone. These implants serve as anchors for the full arch prosthesis (denture).
- Temporary Denture: In some cases, a temporary denture may be attached immediately to the implants, allowing you to have functional teeth right after surgery.
- Healing and Integration: Over several months, the implants will fuse with the jawbone through a process called osseointegration. This ensures a stable foundation for the final prosthesis.
- Final Prosthesis: Once the implants have integrated with the bone, a permanent, custom-made prosthetic bridge or denture is attached to the implants. This prosthesis is designed to look and function like natural teeth.
Why You Might Need Dental Implants In Huntington Beach:
- “All-on-4” dental implants are often recommended for people who have lost most or all of their teeth and want a more stable and long-term solution compared to traditional removable dentures.
- This procedure can improve your ability to eat, speak, and smile confidently.
- It can also prevent further bone loss in the jaw, which can occur when teeth are missing.
Pain and Recovery:
- During the surgery, you will not feel pain due to anesthesia. After the procedure, you may experience some discomfort, swelling, and minor bleeding. Pain is usually manageable with prescribed or over-the-counter pain medication.
- Recovery time varies from person to person but typically takes several days to a few weeks for the initial healing and several months for complete osseointegration and the final restoration.
- Your dentist or oral surgeon will provide post-operative care instructions to help manage pain and reduce the risk of complications.
It’s important to follow your dentist’s post-operative instructions carefully, maintain good oral hygiene, and attend follow-up appointments to ensure the success of your “All-on-4” dental implant procedure. While there may be some discomfort during recovery, many patients find the long-term benefits, including improved oral function and aesthetics, to be well worth the initial discomfort.
Consult with a qualified dental professional to determine if “All-on-4” dental implants in Huntington Beach are the right solution for your specific dental needs.
For your knowledge, read this – Common Dental Emergencies and First Aid